Applause AE247
roger33r roger33r
Published on 07/25/05 at 14:01
Made in china, very nice finish. it is equipped with a micro piezo it also has ties belts. Ovation op amp 11 (the volume knob settings bass midrange and treble are a little plastoc for my taste but good ca remains correct anyway).
Super convenient it is detached from the slot I have not found a koi ca could serve a part to add more high-end can be. there is access behind the guitar has to be able to tinker inside no doubt.

Super Channel agréabble I did not know these guitars and I was surprised
be a really good run I think most ibanez or takamine ke in this price range.
Also the neck is satin, it does not catch you sweat kan is the top.
The string action is low so easy game.
access is easy thanks to treble cutaway is prfond.
Good ergonomics thanks to its rounded shape behind it great fun playing the game for assi standing is worse (it goes back up) but if fait.son weight is quite correct.

I play on a Valvestate amp and his good spring added a little chorus whao any light.
The factory built in the prémp sounds great (I think). the sounds are beautiful and brilliant I tried it right after a crfter ael40 an ibanez and a takamine it day and night with thesame settings it is she who stands out from the lot hat !!!!!!!!

Since this aprem and I did leave the more I do not if this season is enough to give my opinion but it is really scratching the top.
c as its looks and the factory setting of the preamp
least ????????
javais an ibanez pf 60 sce (with cutaway) g was disappointed with ibanez super high action strings sounds mediocre and even had the nut g ki took off, inside the cables were not even attached to it intended to tap against the credit union while we were playing :-(.
I bought 400 euros overly impressed round super nice bright tone satin look beautiful as well go for it !!!!!!!!!!