Epiphone Chet Atkins CEC
Epiphone Chet Atkins CEC
mamattou mamattou
Publié le 07/08/06 à 05:24
Made in Korea, this guitar nylon strings lecrifiea possde a violin trs acceptable for the price. It is your exact a mix between a classical guitar and electric guitar. Its handle 19 equipped with an ergonomic case provides conventional (stick large enough). The shape of the table is based on a classical guitar (n'sperez not enter an electric guitar case), although his body type is electric with 2 pieces of mahogany creuss of about 4/5cm deep.
It is equipped with a microphone and a piezo prampli extremely simple with two knobs (volume and tone).

I love this type of handle and we are really in the game of the conventional type although do not expect a guitar concert.
The sounds are really enjoyable. we move from the soft and felt the sound of an electrified Electroacoustic quite easily.
Although this guitar is made to sound as plug raisonnace fund is not sufficient to work with a full and consistent. In fact it sounds a little more than electric guitar.

I bought it in order to accumulate (a cheap) game from the comfort of nylon with the possibility of playing in big type electrical distortion in concert.
I have not done scne standards but with repetition it sounds exactly like I wanted. I can play the riffs with Hendrix OD + chorus without such feedback. In addition to the sound possde many harmonics and sustain, a regal!
in Electroacoustic, trs is enjoyable but the sound is really typical electro-acoustic and it is difficult to get the really pure sound, as is the case with a capacitor microphone.

INTERESTED trs guitar for the price. The fan acoustics go your way because this guitar is more dedicated to a set of electric type electro see (although it is not made for that base). I do not regret my purchase. I have long eye on the Godin guitar for my use but it suits me better now and is priced incomparable godin.

Note: Of course there is a high-end version MODEL gibson with a microphone (adjustable volume) for each string but I only saw him once in Paris and could not the try.