Gretsch G100CE Synchromatic Cutaway
Gretsch G100CE Synchromatic Cutaway
4461momo 4461momo
Publié le 10/30/10 à 18:15
For technical details see data sheet

The handle is a real treat.

I use it with an amp EAR DOMINO2
As a pedalo octaver OC3 Boss, Boss RV5 a reverb, an MXR equalizer ...
Everything is perfect on this guitar, the treble is clean and serious

I use it for 8 mois.Avant I tried every kind of guitar (electric start type or Les Paul, folk, reason ,...)
For Her I'm looking (clean, precise) is the ideal. I never use distortion but with the octave, reverb ... the sound is always nickel

Value for money: quality is superior to the price

If unfortunately I broke it, I would buy exactly the same thing WE DO NOT CHANGE A WINNING TEAM

The guitar I expected