Sound Magic Updates Vocalist to Version 1.6
Sound Magic has updated Vocalist, its vocal-oriented multi-fx, to version 1.6, improving its Windows 10 compatibility.
Vocalist is described as a unique, comprehensive and powerful tool for vocal tracks. It combines effects units such as De-esser, EQ, Compressor, Doubler and Reverb, each of these being optimized for the human voice. Sound Magic claims to have made the Vocalist incredibly easy to operate.
Vocalist's Doubler produces is announced as revisiting the very concept of the doubling process, as Vocalist applies normal doubling but then expands the sound into a 3D space so both the width and the depth of the vocal tracks can be heard. This aims at making vocal sounds clearer and able to stand strong in any mix.
- Fixes issues under Windows 10
- Improved the processing speed for compression algorithm
- Minor changes
Sound Magic Vocalist is available for €80/$105/£69. For more information, you can visit http://www.supremepiano.com/product/vocal.html.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?