The Cedar Studio bundle in AAX format
Cedar Audio announced the release in April of the AAX format of their Cedar Audio audio processing suite for the latest Pro Tools version.
Initially available in RTAS and AudioSuite formats for Mac and Windows, Cedar Studio will now be usable on the Pro Tools platforms in AAX Native format.
Cedar Studio features four audio processors:
- DNS One eliminates all the noises in dialog situations
- Declip will take care of clipping, distortion and all that can affect the dynamics
- Adaptive Limiter : a limiter that uses a proprietary algorithm and a loudness maximizer, with oversampling, resampling and noise shaping tools
Debuzz eliminates buzz and hum on the entire spectrum range
The AAX version of Cedar Studio will be launched on April 8th during Las Vegas NAB 2013 Convention. You'll find more information on www.cedaraudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Soundiron launches a saz sample library Soundiron announces the availability of a new dual electric and acoustic saz sample library for Kontakt 4 and 5.
- Native Instruments Komplete 9 is out If you lost your agenda, we remind you that the Native Instruments Komplete 9 and Komplete 9 ultimate are available starting today.
- Riffstation decodes chords from audio files Software that will decode MIDI music, that's so common nowadays, but what about chords in audio files ? That's what Riffstation is dedicated to.