Cockos Jesusonic [Freeware]
pierro0409 pierro0409
Publié le 08/18/06 à 02:56
Here is a log that MRIT dtour a lil!
Multi-effect guitar of choice!

Installation is no problem on my pc, I have not encountered major problem of incompatibility, but just for audio settings, I have one that works ( was just my card / driver?)

The software handles all the keyboard ... simple but effective

I have a laptop 2.4 Ghz, 750 RAM, I use the sound card intgre (I know, did cringe! )
Ram is' not stable and it is ... the people want?!

I use it as an amateur (I'm not really guitar). Log a 'simple and most importantly: FREE!

Apparently the site, a tutorial is about to be able to make a carrment PDAL "indpendante" (with a lil pc Intgr and notch), which manipulates the foot. The implementation is quite simple!

Incidentally it is the same as the most excellent crateur log Ninjam

The icing on the cake: You can CRER you ... even your own staff through a bit of prog '...