Hornet Plugins introduce AnalogStage
Hornet Plugins has just released AnalogStage, a(nother) plugin designed to bring an analog sound to your digital mixes.
According to the developer, AnalogStage emulates the sound of three classic analog technologies: operational amplifier, transistor and tube. Two analog VU meters, autogain and an "age" slider (to simulate the aging of condensers inside the console) are also included.
Full features include:
- Three different types of emulation: op.amp., transistor and tube.
- Instances can be grouped so a parameter change is applied to the whole group.
- Age control simulates the aging of the analog device changing saturation and frequency response.
- Adjustable input gain from -18dB to +18dB.
- Stereo VU meter calibrated to 0 dBFS.
- Adjustable automatic gain technology.
- Separate saturation and hiss controls.
- Analog component tolerance emulation.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX format.
Hornet Plugins' AnalogStage is available for €17.99, and a free demo is available at www.hornetplugins.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wavesfactory releases Demonic Virtuoso Wavesfactory's recently announced Demonic Virtuoso harpsichord sound library for Kontakt is now available.
- AIR's Creative Collection FX goes AU & VST AIR Music Technology has announced the availability of their Creative Collection FX in AU/VST formats for use in virtually any DAW.
- Softube's Tonelux Tilt is $75 in February Softube has launched a "Plug-In of the Month" operation, making their Tonelux Tilt available for $75 instead of $99 until February 29th, 2016.