IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 Deluxe
Beaaxe Beaaxe

«  Perfect for beginners »

Published on 05/11/13 at 15:23
Audience: Beginners
This plugin is just a wonder to those who want to get to the end of their sound and mastering a wide lens. Installation is hassle and use is very simple. The presets are easily accessible through pull-down menus and varied: compression instruments (drums, guitar, vocals, bass), EQ, limiter and clipper.

I'm currently running with a pretty basic PC, Compaq presario CQ-61 with an AMD Sempron processor 2 GHz, 4GB of RAM and a sound card IDT high definition.
I use Cubase 5 with a line 6 UX2 audio interface.
I get a lot of latency issues (see full bug crackling sound) when I run, especially with certain settings. Ladle. My PC is probably a bit low.

I use it for about 6 months and this is my first mastering software that I could use. It suits me perfectly, for me it is a pearl and value: price is very good considering the fact that there are many tools in this plugin with several compressors, EQ, limteurs and clippers.