[NAMM] iZotope Mastering Essentials
iZotope has announced Mastering Essentials, a new tool designed for Acoustic Mixcraft Pro Studio 6.
iZotope Mastering Essentials will make its debut as part of Acoustica’s Mixcraft Pro Studio 6, the latest edition of their Windows-based DAW.
Mastering Essentials Key Features:
- Valve EQ module: 4-band EQ
- Room Simulation (Reverb) module: controls for reverb and stereo widening, including a vectorscope for visualizing the stereo spread of the audio
- Tube amplifier module: Bass Compression, a Tube Limiter, and Tube Saturation components
- 80 presets, including presets for general use, special FX, audio enhancement, restoration, and 40 different genre presets
Mastering Essentials is available from iZotope for third-party and OEM licensing for Mac or Windows applications. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acoustica’s Mixcraft Pro Studio 6 is currently due to be released in March, 2012. Mastering Essentials can be seen at the Acoustica Booth #6428 (Hall A).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.