Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection
Minimal System Instruments has released the Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection.
Comprised of an analogue modeled channel strip and 8 band EQ, this collection contains two tools that can be used on channel and master busses to aid with both mixing and mastering.
- Two plugins included - Analogue Channel Strip and Analogue EQ.
- Channel Strip comprises of an 8 band customizable EQ, Buss Compressor, Limiter, and Master section.
- Analogue EQ is an 8 band customizable EQ with Master section.
- EQ frequency range - 20hz to 20,000hz on each band.
- Each EQ band has +/-40dB of gain.
- Buss Compressor designed to 'Glue' track groups together. Can also be used to 'Glue' the final mixdown.
- Signal flow of the Analogue Channel is as follows: EQ > Compressor > Limiter.
- Monitoring meters on both plugins showing input, output, and compression gain reduction.
- Analogue channel is suited for buss channels or the master channel and can be used for both mixing and mastering.
- Modeled on analogue hardware.
£29.99. Windows VST.
Viewers of this article also read...
- mikrosonic RD3 HD – Groovebox mikrosonic has released update version 1.3.1 for RD3 HD - Groovebox, a music creation app for Android tablets.
- Yudo Rectools Unlimited Yudo has announced the launch of its new musical application Rectools Unlimited, described as the first application M.T.R (Multi-Track Recorder) that is able to play simultaneously tracks without quantity limitation.
- WOK SAM WOK has announced a pre-order offer for SAM ( Sequencer Addon Module), a virtual clone of the Oberheim SEM synth module.