Nomad Factory Essential Studio Suite
Nomad Factory Essential Studio Suite
J.Yves J.Yves

«  Really very good !!!!! »

Publié le 10/25/10 à 10:32
I tried this bundle demo version dj s owner because a lot of plugs of the mark and meets both of the result I had to go do a little test ..
Nothing could be simpler just to go on the site NOMAD FACTORY and downloaded the full package ..
Here's the direct link ....

DOWNLOADS Once you see if you want to install the totality of those plug-ins or simply s desire ..
The installation went without any problem and quickly ..
Dmos versions contain some restrictions against commercial version but nothing Gnant to get an idea ..

I work on a Quad core PC (3.5 GHz), motherboard Asus P5Q, 4 GB of RAM and running XP Pro ..
My main DAW is Sonar 8.5 and the bundle works wonders on this config ..
CPU consumption is very reasonable and I even helped push the number of plug to the max that the system without s'croule or bug .. Dj

I know the brand because as I already said before a series notament the blue tube bundle and british ..
There are today a number of audio plug and Whereas many people who do the work without be the ultimate weapon ..
In fact to really have a quality audio processing technology, it must dbourser money and Whereas it is not always easy ..
Well Nomad Factory has put together a bundle of high quality for an affordable price .. $ 159 on some auction sites online is about 115 euros ..
Quality in all a. ... Well it is l. ..
I hold the test series on various recording guitars, drums and other very pretty and I confess bluff when the quality and precision as by delegates from the bundle ..
The graphic appearance is not the most pleasant and even let myself think that I make low-end plug, it is not so, I could really work properly and more words EQ for that diversity brings to the sounds of guitars ..
I pushed the test with the Liquid Bundle II offers a very relevant rverb ..
I invite you to test in demo mode to make your own idea ..
When I'm off to buy the live version UNESCORecords to complete my list of plug used on audio projects ..