sonicLab Cosmosƒ FX
sonicLAB has compiled the effect section of its Cosmosƒ Saturn virtuel synth into the Cosmosƒ FX, unfortunately only for the Saturn users.
The plug-in combines synthesis and formant processing via multiple modulation and offers three modes:
- Direct Input allows for direct manipulation of the audio signal with synced micro events
- Circular Buffer Sampling sends the signal to a circular buffer in which you address user-definable micro events
- Additive Synthesis Sampling uses 12 partials from the Cosmosƒ additive synthesis engine, so that the user can change the pitch and balance for each partial
Cosmosƒ FX also includes a Freeze feature. The plug-in is only available for the Cosmosƒ Saturn users ($230).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Comparing your mix to a professionally mixed song offers valuable sonic guidance Referencing your mix against an existing recording via the process known as “A/B-ing,” is a great way to check the quality of your work and help you overcome inaccurate studio acoustics. Here in part 1 of this 2-part article, we’ll look at why referencing is so useful, and offer some setup options.
- A channel strip that's ultra useful UltraChannel is more than just your average channel strip. It also features Eventide's signature delay and modulation effects, and is almost like an entire effects collection in a single plug-in. Read on to find out more.
- Find out which of these apps is the right one for you Modeled amps and effects can be found in many applications, including outboard modeling processors, DAWs, dedicated computer plug-ins, and, now more than ever, iOS apps. Your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch can be turned into a massive guitar rig that you can use for recording and live performance. Here we’ll look at six of the top modeling apps in terms of features, performance and price.