TimeFlux multi-effect processor software
Soundmorph will launch in June a new spectral, morphing and time-stretch effect software called TimeFlux.
The Soundmorph TimeFlux is a standalone software, not a plug-in, but you can load up to 4 sounds and 4 VST plug-ins to process the sound. A 3.6GB sound library is included, it features samples created by Ivo Ivanov from Glitchmachines.
TimeFlux can morph between 8 snapshots via the Orb controller, this feature is compatible with the mouse, a Leap Motion gesture controller or TouchOSC on your tablet/iDevice.
- 4 sound files and 4 VST plug-ins can be used simultaneously
- Orb controller to generate morphings between 8 snapshots
- 2 time stretchers
- 4 filters
- Record and export to WAV files
- 3.6GB sound library included
- Compatible Mac and PC 32 and 64-bit
TimeFlux is expected on June 2nd, and if you pre-order it now, you’ll pay only $55.20 instead of $69. More info at soundmorph.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Galaxy X library split in three Best Service now offers the X-Keys, X-FX and X-Loops sections of the Galaxy X virtual synth individually.
- u-he releases ACE v1.3 Release Candidate ACE users can download now the v1.3 Release Candidate for his Ace virtual modular synth for Mac and Windows.
- Jamstix finally coming to OS X Jamstix, the Rayzoon virtual drum software, is now available in beta demo version for Mac OS X.