stw-audio REFLEX Pro
stw-audio has released REFLEX Pro, a 4-channel multi FX delay that covers a range from generic delay up to spacey ambience, droning pads or even heavy distortion effects.
REFLEX Pro is the big brother of REFLEX free.
- Two independent stereo delay paths with a pre-defined feedback matrix and a special overall modulation osc known from the REFLEX free ambience generator.
- Two filter sections including two algorithms and x-fadeable filter types with selectable "hook points".
- Two saturation sections featuring soft saturation and distortion.
- One additional feedback loop with 4 routing types for dense reverb and feedback effects.
- 4 channel frequency shifter for unique flanging and frequency modulation sounds.
- 4 LFO modulation sources with 34 waveforms 3 different play and many trigger modes.
- 2 Envelope followers driven by RMS detectors with 0/1 clipping settings.
- A panorama rotation algorithm for special rotating sounds beyond the possibilities of a standard L/R panning.
- Modulation of most parameters with six modulation sources.
- Free assignable MIDI controllers.
- Comes with over 150 presets.
Format: VST Windows
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg Bundles Cubase 6 & HALion 4 Steinberg released its Music Production & Sound Creation Suite to selected countries, comprising the Cubase 6 music production system and HALion 4 sampler.
- Korg iKaossilator 2 Korg has released version 2 of the iKaossilator recently and is now available at the Apple app store.
- RME Audio Babyface Snow Edition RME's Snow Edition is introduced as a special edition of the Babyface, RME’s USB audio interface, limited to 1500 units worldwide, and available for a short time around Christmas 2011.