[Musikmesse] Sugar Bytes Turnado
Turnado is a new multi-effect tool for real-time audio manipulation, designed to provide unique effects and create new sounds.
Turnado is described as both a stage performance boost and a tool for the studio, giving you control of up to 8 different effects, with a total of 24 effects available.
According to the company, the idea is simple:
- Turn a knob and the effect is on.
- Turn the knob further and effect parameters start to move and modulations start to apply.
- Turn the knob down and the effect is off.
While each effect provides one knob to control it, Sugar Bytes promises effect parameters and modulation engines to be controlled by the main knob "in all thinkable ways".
The "Dictator" mode allows you to animate all main knobs and run that animation with one fader.
The company says that the main focus was on beat manipulation, and you will find loopers, slicers and graintools, as well as distortions, filters and delays and reverbs.
Turnado comes for Mac/PC as Standalone application and VST/AU plugin and will be released in early Summer 2011.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Togu Audio Line TAL-Vocoder 2 Beta The Togu Audio Line TAL-Vocoder 2 is now available in a Beta version.
- SKnote Verbtone SKnote is working on a new plate reverb plugin which is currently being tested.
- Longcat Audio AudioStage 1.1 Longcat Audio Technologies has announced today the 1.1 update of AudioStage, their 3D audio authoring and mixing software.