Waves Native Power Pack
Wills01 Wills01
Published on 12/18/08 at 08:44
Hooray ... they still found it more complicated. We will now have relogger every three months. This company is totally paranoid over the copy ...

They have not changed. I installed Vista 64 and just about all my plug-ins 32 or 64 bits work very well (even simple) but can not imagine the Waves to change completely and it crashes with 64-bit version. I contacted Waves, and as usual, they did not even answer simply tell me to go to their website where they make the commercial version 6 which is nothing other than the version 5 with an added sophistication to protect the software (they boast a quick fix of course ... but only a miracle for them, there is no incentive for the customer). So I think their performance has been declining since depusi evolve over nearly 10 years on plug-ins NPP.

I loved so well these plug-ins but they cost me dear, the purchase is not given, and I got ripped off with their WUP that does absolutely nothing (no interest for an update year!) and as they do not work under Vista 64 ... it's garbage. I think this company had good developers (at the time, their plug-ins were at the top) but that trade policy is killing the box ... Since VSL has released a series of plug-ins for mastering 64-bit ... They have to worry about.