< Tous les avis Truetone Jekyll & Hyde JH2
Truetone Jekyll & Hyde JH2
MGR/Rebbejoshua MGR/Rebbejoshua

« Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde »

Published on 02/23/04 at 15:00
I bought the unit via the Internet from Humbucker Music for $116. I did my research and that was the best price anywhere!

What I like about the unit, as you can imagine, is the sound. I was specifically looking for a tailored overdrive sound and the Jekyll & Hyde pedal allows for just that. It is actually two pedals in one, a distortion and an overdrive which can be blended for outstanding cut-through voicings. What really makes the sound from the unit stand out is that you can really hear the strings and feel the power of the tone, it breathes.

What I don't like about the unit is what is expected from an overdrive pedal, noise. Ain't nothing you can do about it. The best solution is to keep playing and avoid the backround noise. What can I say, it's suppose to be noisy.

The quality of the unit is awesome! Solid steel constructions, easy access nobs, perfect for gigs.

If you are looking for an authentic overdrive or distortion stomp box, look no further. This pedal could have been used at woodstock and fit right in. The price of the unit is great and it's not going to break. Buy it, plug it in and feel your heart rattle. This pedal rocks!