EDIT: Arturia Spark Available
Today Arturia officially announced the availability of Spark.
Spark is a drum machine, combining "the control of hardware with the power and integration of software," according to the company.
Spark's sound engine uses analog synthesis and physical modelling as well as samples, with designed controls such as the FX Pad with filtering and slicing modes, or the advanced Looper.
It comes with thirty different kits offering emulation of various drum machines, virtual acoustic drum sets and beatboxes.
- 480 Instruments / 30 Kits:
- Electronic kits covering : Dub, House, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB… as well as experimental fields thanks to the physical modelling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples.
- Sound engines including : TAE Analog synthesis, Multi layered sampling delivered by third-party companies, Physical modelling
- FX Pad with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, 3 mode Filter and Roller
- Loop mode with divide and move functions
- Automation on all parameters
- 16 track mixer with 9 effects : compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb
- Song Mode with up to 64 patterns by song
- Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive FX Pad
- 30 knobs
- Aluminum enclosure
- Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software
MSRP: $599 / 499€
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chicken Systems Updates Translator Chicken Systems has released a new update of Translator - version 22.214.171.124 for Mac OS X and 126.96.36.199 for Windows.
- Native Instruments Reaktor 5.6.0 We announced some time ago that Native Instruments was working on a new version of Reaktor: we now know that it will be released this week.
- AcousticsampleS Olyx Acousticsamples has released Olyx, a virtual xylophone instrument library.