Cosmic Percussion Handheld Sleigh Bells
Cosmic Percussion Handheld Sleigh Bells
Publié le 08/03/11 à 19:29
The Cosmic Percussion Handheld Sleigh Bells is a high quality percussion instrument for use in the studio or on the stage. The only setting that I've used these bells in has been in the studio for recording some Christmas music. They're great sounding bells and they're easy to record as it outputs a pretty loud sound. I don't really know too much about sleigh bells in general, but these sound very crisp and clear and definitely cut through the mix well. I also don't know very much about Cosmic Percussion, but they definitely seem to have done a great job here and I'm sure they have other great instruments as well. Just from holding the Cosmic Percussion Handheld Sleigh Bells in my hand I could tell that they're well built and built to last for sure. Buy one of these for your studio and you should have one for life. Of course most people are not using sleigh bells very often, but even outside of Christmas music I think they work well as a percussive instrument in certain settings. The price of the Cosmic Percussion Handheld Sleigh Bells doesn't appear to be too much after doing a quick Google search, but I don't know what your average set of sleigh bells goes for. I would imagine that it's right around what this costs, which isn't much and is worth it for anyone looking for a quality set of these for any application. It's a great idea for studios to have a complete set of percussion instruments including these as you never know what is going to come up in a session. The sessions that I've used these on was definitely a major league session, so if they were good enough for them, I think they're going to be good enough for you too!