Wharfedale VS-12X
sono67 sono67
Publié le 03/25/07 à 13:07
I bought last week (110 euros / piece) and I tested and it is, I can not add sound to the next concert Rammstein quality side but there are worse (I bought them and share them in the KoolSound models from 1350 that I tried once) So in summary, the sound is balanced, the rest of piezzos piezzos but we can limit acute by the mixer or the computer.
The mids are there, too low but a little light.
So for parties up to 50 I think it'll be 60 very very good, I use them with an amp in Thomman, the T-amp 400 and this is very adequate, my wife even asked me to weaker I tested my home and after two hours, the fans (a schouya noisy) make their work perfect, not even lukewarm the carcass.
So I can only recommend them.