Wharfedale VS-15
arizona65 arizona65
Published on 05/06/08 at 00:04
I have a pair of speakers VS 15 and I must say I am very happy, they help me do ries 200 people and I find that the bass is prsents. For acute with Qualizer has done very well.

Weight: they are not heavy
They may very used as return. Frankly when I bought it I did not think to use it to use as I did today. They have my bluff.
Currently I sell because I renew my hardware park in sound and light c'tait again but if I would do this choice !!!!