G-sonique XBass4000 Released
G-Sonique has released the XBass4000, a new VST effect plug-in for maximal kick-up of the bass frequencies.
The virtual circuits of the XBass4000 combine the two different algorithms emphasizing the bass spectrum of the track:
- a psychoacoustic algorithm BassEnhancer that emphasize the intensity of hearable bass content
- an analog style saturation unit that enriches bass spectrum of a requested "fat" and "warm" sounds known from tube circuits. It also adds higher harmonic frequencies that expands and enlightens the hearable spectrum as well as sub-bass spectrum
- A special distorted bass bell filter for a selection of bass spectrum that should be maximally emphasized. It's possible to select wide spectrum of the bass frequencies
- from the deepest sub-basses 15hz to medium-bass frequencies. It's also possible to set a Slope-Q range of the selected frequencies.
- A psychoacoustic circuit called Bass Enhancer that emphasize the intensity of the bass spectrum. It uses the technique of the psychoacoustic algorithms.
- A saturation unit in analog tube style with a possibility to adjust the amount of the bass saturation and the volume of hearable bass saturation.
- Control of the output volume
- Graphical dB meter showing the level of output volume The XBass4000 costs €15 only. A demo version is avaiable.
For more information, visit their web site at www.g-sonique.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters Garage & Bassline Essentials Loopmasters Releases Garage And Bassline Essentials Collection
- TC Electronic PowerCore X8 + Sonnox TC Electronic introduces the limited PowerCore X8 Sonnox Edition, a PowerCore X8 bundled with Sonnox Oxford EQ and Sonnox Oxford Dynamics plug- ins.
- Prismsound Orpheus Upgraded Prism Sound will be exhibiting at AES Amsterdam with its newly upgraded Orpheus Firewire interface, which they say now allows users to convert their audio inputs to ADAT outputs and vice versa.