Pentode Audio makes your sound warmer with TRW-1
Pentode Audio, in partnership with 123creative, introduces the Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer TRW-1 32-bit VST for Windows.
The Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer TRW-1 plug-in uses a proprietary technology called PVT8.2 that emulates the behavior and physical phenomena of vacuum tube machines, including compression, feedback, transient smoothing and harmonic generation (including 1st harmonics, according to the developer).
The plug-in is designed to be used during the mixing phase and features the following:
- Input Amp: boosts the input audio
- Warmth: adds warm analog sound of vacuum tube
- Saturation: saturates the signal peaks and smoothes the transients
- 1st Harmonics: generates first harmonics
- ODD / EVEN: generates odd and even harmonics
- Output volume: boosts or attenuates the output signal
- Bypass: switches 100% of the dry or wet signal (with or without effect)
- Presets included with a manager
The Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer TRW-1 plug-in is available for the introductory price of 12.59€ instead of 22.90€. You can download a demo version from www.123creative.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The UVI Tines Anthology at half price this weekend UVI lowers the price of its Tines Anthology sound collection until November 11th.
- Samplr for iPad updated to version 1.3 Marcos Alonso updates its Samplr app on the iPad to version 1.3, which brings many new features.
- MaKey MaKey and MidiMidi, custom MIDI controller Here is a quite interesting project from two brands to convert any objet into a MIDI instrument or controller: JoyLabz and Feelyoursound.