Quiet Art Wave Rider
Quiet Art has announced the release of version 1.1. of Wave Rider, a RTAS plug-in designed to detect the audio signal level of the inserted tracks and to write real-time volume automation information on the relevant Pro Tools tracks.
The main advantage of Wave Rider over standard dynamics control plug-ins is that Wave Rider attenuates or increases the levels depending on the incoming level, resulting in a smooth, uncolored signal, according to Quiet Art.
After an automation pass, Wave Rider can be taken off the track, and the automation can be altered if so desired.
- Maintain a user selectable nominal output level on the inserted track.
- Apply automatic "ducking" via volume faders, and not rely on third party compressors.
- "Auto Park" faders during silence, creating automatic mixing capabilities.
Pricing & Availability
Wave Rider is currently available for the introductory price of $75 as an RTAS plug-in for Mac OS X.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters Jody Wisternoff - Future House Jody Wisternoff "Future House" is a collection of Dance samples useable to modern producers working in House, Techno, Electro, Breaks and Minimal music styles.
- Mutagene 2WarpDelay Mutagene has released an Audio Unit beta version of 2WarpDelay v1.5 for Mac OS X (Intel only).
- Pluggotic Necroloop Pluggotic has released Necroloop, a pseudo real-time stereo slicing effect for buffer-freaks.