Slate Digital VCC RC Tube
The VCC RC Tube model is designed to bring the sound of a 1950's all tube broadcast mixing console into your Digital Audio Workstation.
Using both a channel plugin and mixbuss plugin, the RC Tube is designed to add true, nonlinear, dynamic analog artifacts that will "make your mixes warmer, fatter, deeper, and richer sounding," according to Slate Digital.
Furthermore, the RC-Tube Mixbuss plugin can be used in the mastering stage as a stereo mix processor when you want to add "life and vibe to the mix."
RC-Tube consists of two plugins, Virtual Channel and Virtual Mixbuss. Virtual Channel is applied on individual mixing channels. Virtual Mixbuss goes on the first insert of the master fader.
- Models characteristics of both the channels and the analog summing
- Intel Mac 32bit: RTAS, AU, VST
- Intel Mac 64bit: AU, VST
- Windows 32bit: RTAS, VST
- Windows 64bit: VST
*iLok2 Dongle Required
Visit Slate Digital for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ion Audio Piano Apprentice Shipping Ion announced the arrival of UK stock of its Piano Apprentice piano learning system for iPad.
- CWI Technology TX16Wx Updated Beta CWI Technology has updated the beta version of TX16Wx Software Sampler to version 0.9.071.
- Image Line FL Studio 10.0.8 Image-Line has updated FL Studio, the music production software for Windows.