Voxengo Soniformer 3.3
Voxengo Soniformer version 3.3 update is now available for download.
Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor plug-in for music production applications, available in AudioUnit
and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
Note that on Mac computers, Soniformer now supports Mac OS X v10.5 and higher only, running on Intel processors. Mac PowerPC support is not available.
This update includes the following changes:
- Absence of level metering in other channel groups beside the first one was fixed.
- Window resizing implemented.
- Plug-in's popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for filter type and parameter value selection.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?