LVC-Audio updates all its plug-ins
The whole LVC-Audio plug-in catalog has just been updated in order to add new features and improvements.
The LVC-Audio ClipShifter, HotPhuzz, PhreePhuzz, PreAMPed, Tone, TonedPLUS and Transector plug-ins all feature:
- Improved high quality oversampling
- Compatibility with Pro Tools 11.2 (AAX)
- Signed Mac OS X installers
- Standardized meter ballistics
- Various corrections
Plus, TonedPLUS received a new 2x drive control for extra saturation, an auto-gain and a new 2-band parametric EQ with wider range.
Toned now has an extended Drive control (up to +18dB) : PreAMPed received a new noise algorithm with variable frequencies (the same used in TonedPLUS) and Transector is now available in AAX and RTAS formats on Mac OS X.
The updates are available at lvcaudio.com. Note that LVC-Audio also decided to extend the introductory price period for TonedPLUS until the end of September.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A piano for Kontakt based on convolution Sound Dust introduced Plastic Ghost Piano, a new hybrid piano sample library for Kontakt that uses convolution.
- Xfer Records introduces Serum Serum, the new virtual instruments from Xfer Records, is a wavetable synth for Mac and PC.
- Wizdom Music launched the Jordantron Jordantron, Jordan Rudess’ Wizdom Music new instrument for iPad, gives you access to the artist’s sound library.