Audiofile Engineering FiRe 2.0.1
Audiofile Engineering has released FiRe 2.0.1, a new version of their field recording App that has been redesigned and rewritten with new features for the latest iOS devices.
FiRe supports markers, Broadcast WAVE metadata, and the downloading of files in multiple file formats.
New features include:
- Editing suite with SmartEdits, Bezier fades, change gain, normalize, looping playback, regions and more.
- Improved Transport screen with better drawing and larger waveform view, according to Audiofile.
- EQ and Dynamics effects developed by Audiofile Engineering.
- iTunes file transfer.
- New input processing powered by iZotope.
- Record in background.
- Dropbox integration.
- Editing Suite.
FiRe 2.0.1 features an editing suite that utilizes Audiofile’s SmartEdits technology from their dedicated audio editing application Wave Editor. Rotating the iOS device to landscape view is designed to allow editing with cut, copy, paste, delete, crop and remove. Editing features including applying Bezier fades, change gain, normalize, remove DC offset, and loop playback.
Pricing & Availability:
FiRe requires iOS 4.2 on an iPhone 3GS/4, 3rd/4th gen iPod touch, iPad, or iPad 2 and is available through iTunes for $5.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SamplerBanks Fundamentals Of Neo-Soul Samplerbanks has released Fundamentals Of Neo-Soul, a video tutorial by Gospelmusicians.
- Quick Licks - Kerry King Thrash Metal Lick Library is now shipping Quick Licks in the style of Kerry King Thrash Metal key: E Minor.
- Yamaha Faders Faders is a Core MIDI application that controls external MIDI devices by sending MIDI CC messages from the iPad.