IK Multimedia launches the iRig Recorder App for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch on the App Store.
The iRig Recorder App is a recording tool featuring editing functions and various export options. The app captures podcasts and interviews with the ability to record sounds.
Additionally, the iRig Recorder App has editing tools to cut, crop or loop your audio. Users can change tones for speech or music; clean up background noises; brighten voices for clarity and presence; smooth out vocals in harsh or overly bright recordings; and change the speed of tracks without affecting their pitch, according to IK.
iRig Recorder organizes your recordings by date and time and also tags them with a geographic location for easy and reliable file management of your recordings. Export your files via email, Wi-Fi, FTP and iTunes File Sharing in a variety of sizes and formats (including CD-Quality uncompressed audio - 16-bit / 44.1 kHz).
iRig Recorder features:
- Mobile recording and editing app: launch the app and press record
- Companion to iRig Mic for your podcasts, interviews, concert and field recordings
- Recording with real-time monitoring
- Editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings
- Pitch and time-based effects include changing the speed of your recordings (without affecting pitch) to adapt your content to other media such as audio and video
- Organize your recordings by creation date and tags with geographic location
- Eight effects processors designed to automatically optimize your recordings - no audio knowledge required
Pricing & Availability:
iRig Recorder App is available for $4.99 / €3.99 from the App Store on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.