Propellerhead updates Take to v2.0
Propellerhead announces the release of version 2.0 of its free Take vocal recording app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
What’s new in Take 2.0:
- Voice Tune effect for slight pitch correction or HardTune/Robotic effect
- Effects that can be applied to each channel to clean, distort or color the tracks
- Master pre-adjustments for a « final mix » rendering
- Accompaniment track transpose function
- Cut the tracks at the desired length
- Various improvements
Take v2.0 is available at the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- FL Studio 12 will be released on April 20th Image Line is finalizing FL Studio 12, and announces that this new version of its flagship DAW will be available the day after Musikmesse.
- Strezov’s Lipp Piano for Kontakt is out Strezov Sampling announces the availability of Lipp Piano, its new sampled instrument for Kontakt, with a special introductory price.
- Modulince, new modular DAW on Mac Modulince debuted a few days ago with an innovative DAW concept that blends audio, MIDI, modular design and C code editor, for $100.