Propellerhead updates Take to v2.0
Propellerhead announces the release of version 2.0 of its free Take vocal recording app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
What’s new in Take 2.0:
- Voice Tune effect for slight pitch correction or HardTune/Robotic effect
- Effects that can be applied to each channel to clean, distort or color the tracks
- Master pre-adjustments for a « final mix » rendering
- Accompaniment track transpose function
- Cut the tracks at the desired length
- Various improvements
Take v2.0 is available at the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?