TC Electronic TonePrint App
The new iPhone app compiles the TonePrints for TC Electronic’s TonePrint enabled guitar pedals in one place and allows users to ‘beam’ new TonePrints to their pedals.
Each TonePrint has been converted to a magnetic impulse that can be beamed via an iPhone’s internal speaker, through the pickup of a guitar and directly to a TonePrint pedal. The sound does not carry any data so it doesn’t matter if users are in a raucous arena or a library – no other sounds will interfere with the data being sent from the iPhone.
The app contains all TonePrints as mp3 files, which means that no Internet connection is required for beaming TonePrints. The iPhone’s speaker simply needs to be placed close to a magnetic guitar pickup when beaming. The TonePrint app is free of charge. The app is currently available for iPhone, but a version for Android phones is under development and will be available in December 2011.
TonePrint App Main Features
• Beam TonePrints
• Cached files – No Internet Access Required
• Browse TonePrints by Pedal, Artist, Featured or Date
• Collect Favorite TonePrints
• Artist Bonus Content – Videos, Images, Interviews, etc.
• Available fot iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• Soon available for Android devices
Available: Now (on the Apple App Store)
You can download the TonePrint App here.
TonePrint pedal(s) with the latest firmware
TonePrint App Online: TonePrint App on the AppStore
Viewers of this article also read...
- Producers Choice Sounds In HD Complete Bundle The Producers Choice has announced the Sounds In HD Complete Bundle, a collection of 5 sample libraries by Sounds In HD.
- RJM Rack Gizmo Available The Rack Gizmo is the new switching product of the RJM Music line.
- Voxengo PHA-979 v2.3 Voxengo PHA-979 version 2.3 update is now available for download.