TC Electronic TonePrint App on Android
TC Electronic has announced that its TonePrint app is now available on Android.
The new app compiles all TonePrints for TC Electronic’s TonePrint enabled guitar pedals and allows users to ‘beam’ new TonePrints to their pedals.
Each TonePrint has been converted to a magnetic impulse that can be beamed via the phone’s internal speaker, through the pickup of a guitar and directly to a TonePrint pedal. The sound does not carry any data so it doesn’t matter if users are in a arena or a library – no other sounds will interfere with the data being sent from the phone.
The app contains all TonePrints as mp3 files, which means that no Internet connection is required for beaming TonePrints. The phone’s speaker simply needs to be placed close to a magnetic guitar pickup when beaming.
• Beam a TonePrint
• Free of Charge
• Cached files – No Internet Access Required
• Browse TonePrints by Pedal, Artist, Featured or Date
• Collect Favorite TonePrints
• Updated with New TonePrints
• Artist Bonus Content – Videos, Images, Interviews, etc.
Now available in the Android Market and Apple App Store.
For more information: www.tcelectronic.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Binary Music Valve 4 Op Binary Music has announced the release of Valve 4 Op, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- Waves WLM Loudness Meter The Waves WLM Loudness Meter plugin is designed for loudness measurement and metering for broadcast, movie trailers, games, packaged media and more.
- discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.6 discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.6 is now available for Mac.