2 new MeldaProduction plug-ins
MeldaProduction released update v9.08 for all their plug-ins, a new version that also comes with two new effect plug-ins, one of which is free.
Let’s start with the two new plug-ins MeldaProduction added to its catalog today: MMultiBandBitFun and its free version MBitFun. Both are designed for those who need to distort the signal in an extreme way, by converting the audio to a fixed-point, limited resolution of 1 to 16 bits per sample and giving you the opportunity to process each bit via 4 modulators and/or 4 multi-parameters, or even randomly. You can then delay or shift a sample, process the audio from another signal via the included sidechain, and modulate any parameter via an LFO, level follower, envelope generator, pitch detector or a random feature.
MMultiBandBitFun offers up to 6 adjustable independent bands, 4 modulators, 4 multi-parameters, an oscillator shape control, automatic gain compensation, a limiter and a low-pass filter. The VST 2/3, AU and AAX plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit is available for the introductory price of 25 € instead of 49 €.
MBitFun is the free single-band version that includes 4 multi-parameters. Both editions benefit from the usual Mid/Side, stereo and up to 8 channel surround processing options, up to 16x oversampling, MIDI Learn, meters and time graphs, as well as a preset manager with online exchange.
MBitFun is included in the MFreeEffectsBundle and MTotalBundle.
All other effect and instrument plug-ins have been updated to v9.08, which brings the following:
- Added BitFun FX and PowerSynth FX to MXXX
- Added a Cyclic mode to Banks mode in all multi-parameters
- Added an Auto-Set Band Limits feature to all multiband plug-ins
- Added Keyboard area to all EQ and MMultiAnalyzer
- Added a Panorama feature to MWobbler and Filter FX in MXXX
- Added a Favorite flag to MXXX
- Batch file processing with each plug-in
- Added search feature to active presets in MXXX
- Added an auto EQ to Dynamic EQ FX in MXXX
- Added a tempo sync feature to all time graphs
- Added channel volumes to MChannelMatrix (included MXXX), they will only be available when channels are displayed
- Added a Follow switch to MCompare
- Various improvements and fixes
The full list of changes is online at www.meldaproduction.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Elektron releases Overbridge 1.0 with a promo Elektron announced that the Overbridge plug-in is now available in v1.0 for Ableton Live and launched a special sale on their Analog Machines.
- Studio One 3 Prime is out PreSonus had announced it when releasing v3 of its DAW, the free Prime edition of Studio One is now available for download.
- A review of Positive Grid Bias FX Professional modeling plug-in The competition in the amp and effects modeling market is fierce, and there is no shortage of excellent products. Positive Grid, which established itself on the iOS side with JamUp and JamUp Pro, and then moved into the desktop world with Bias Desktop, now has released Bias FX, an amp and effects modeling application that runs on both Mac/PC and iOS, and is mostly the same on both.