Free FX plug-in for Rob Papen registered owners
Rob Papen announced RP-AMOD, a modulation-effects plug-in that is free for registered Rop Papen plug-in owners.
RP-AMOD is a 32- and 64-bit Mac (AAX, AU, and VST) and PC (VST) compatible effects plug-in, that software developer Rob Papen is offering free to his registered users. It features audio-modulation effects such as chorus, ensemble, flanger, phaser and tremolo, which can be tempo synced with the host. Two simultaneous effects can be applied, with serial, parallel and "filter split" routing options.
For more information, visit www.robpapen.com.
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST for: Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU and VST and AAX for OSX 10.6 or higher
- Serial/license system with activation system
- 2nd serial for 2nd computer/laptop are available after you have registering the product's original serial/license.
- Presets in various style banks. Preset / Bank menu with Quick Browser, Favorites & Recent etc functions.
- Main section with: Bypass, Mix, Volume, Send, Readout display and ECS (External Midi Controller Setup)
- Send button is 'global' and should be used in FX send mixer setup.
- Routing controls how the 2 modulation units are connected: Parallel, Serial, or Filter Split (using either 6, 12 or 24 db low pass / high pass filters. The filters frequency is set by the split frequency dial.)
- Audio Modulation 1 & 2 with Sync, Volume Mix control.
- Audio Pan and Pan Modulation inside each Audio Modulation module.
- Tape Chorus
- Tape Flanger
- Analogue Phaser
- Back Panel
The back panel shows you the credits, version and registration information. It is also the place to make changes to general control settings for RP-AMod.
Viewers of this article also read...
- UVI releases Vector Pro synth collection UVI announced the release of Vector Pro, a suite of 3 virtual vector synths.
- UAD API Vision Review Since its inception, the plug-in family for Universal Audio UAD cards has been devoted to the reproduction of analog units. And that's how UA has come to being associated with the biggest names in the audio industry: EMT, Neve, SSL, Lexicon, etc.
- Holderness Media releases Stereo Designer for iPad Holderness Media announced the release of Stereo Designer, the stereo-shaping iPad app it announced at NAMM.