Tonehammer Ambient Guitar for Kontakt
Tonehammer has released Ambient Guitar, a sound library for Kontakt featuring a collection of ambient samples made with guitars, FX and amps.
The Ambient Guitar library is a collection of sounds derived from a number of different guitars. All source material is comprised of live guitar with various effects applied real-time and minimal post-production processing, according to Tonehammer. The focus of this library is the unrecognizable, ambient side of the stringed instrument.
- Ambiences, phrases and multi-samples made with guitars and amps.
- Ambiences in core emotional categories for easy scoring: Awe ambiences, Sadness ambiences, Mystery ambiences, Horror ambiences, Rage ambiences.
- Ambient plucked guitar & bass.
- Convolution reverb.
- FX controls (verb, filters, stereo, lo-fi etc).
- 289 Kontakt .nki files, 379 samples, 2.6 GB installed.
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz stereo PCM wav format.
- Native Instruments Kontakt +3.5 full retail versions required for this instrument.
Pricing & Availability
Ambient Guitar is available to purchase for the introductory price of $79 USD until July 1, 2011 (regular $99 USD).
More information: Tonehammer
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gen16 Groove Player Gen16, the Zildjian Company’s new division, has launched a new website, and will soon release two new virtual products, the Groove Player app for iPhone and iPad and the Gen16Grooves.com website.
- H3D, Now with ProTools Support Longcat Audio Technologies has announced today that they updated H3D, their 3D audio binaural plugin for Digital Audio Workstations, to version 1.1.2 on Windows and Mac OS X.
- Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 Cakewalk announces the "Summer of Sonar X1", a time of special sales and new products for its Sonar X1 sequencer, including the latest version of the Z3TA+ 2 virtual synth.