Gospel Musicians Pure Synth Platinum
Gospel Musicians announces the availability of Pure Synth Platinum, a software ROMpler and synth library for the UVI Workstation.
Pure Synth Platinum features the samples of classic synth that are combined with techniques used in digital synthesis (wavetable, FM, transient/drum, sub-oscillator, noise generator…). You can use it to create complex sounds from a hybrid virtual instrument for your electronic music project.
- 5.2GB (uncompressed) Samples
- 2.1 GB FLAC Losses Compression (HQ)
- 514 Presets (More Presets to come)
- 6,232 Multi-Samples
- 328 Individual Sample Waveforms used for oscillators
- Over 1,600 Wavetables with PWM
- Over 30 Different effects per oscillator
- Analog Synthesizer with PWM and Sync
- 8-Oscillator Superwave for phat stacked synths
- Transient Drum Synth for drum and/or transient sounds
- FM Synthesizer with 6-Operators
- Dedicated Sub Oscillator
- White Noise Generator with 11 different generators
- ASR-10/DP4 Warm Reverb Emulations
- 2-Filters per Oscillator with over 50 different filter choices
- Classic Oberheim Xpander Filter emulations with 37 modes
- 2-LFO’s per Oscillator (LFO 2 to modulate PWM, Sync, and FM parameters)
- Arp/Gate per Oscillator for Complex Sequences
Pure Synth Platinum has an introductory price of $149.99 until September 12th, regular price is $299. Note that if you are a Gospel Musicians customer, you can purchase a crossgrade to Pure Synth Platinum from any of their instruments for $99.99. Audio demos are available at gospelmusicians.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SONiVOX Summer Sale SONiVOX offers up to 50% discount off three of its virtual instruments until August 31st.
- Blue Cat and Sound Radix release a bundle Blue Cat Audio and Sound Radix partnered to offer a bundle that will help you use your 32-bit plug-ins in your 64-bit DAW.
- A lute for Kontakt at Cinematique Instruments Lute, the latest sound library for Kontakt developed by Cinematique Instruments, samples a lute for the Renaissance era.