HyperSynth Updates Oresus
HyperSynth has updated Oresus to version 1.1.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added mono/stereo unison up to 5 voices.
- Added link option in "stereo unison" mode for filter 1, 2.
- Added Step LFO module that is integrated with gate steps.
- Fixed gate sync problem while playing more than one note.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow "WSM A>B" to be saved in preset.
- Fixed a problem which caused to generate unwanted DC offset in PW modulation.
- Fixed hard coded key-track malfunction that attenuated high notes very much.
- Redesigned gate module graphics.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NTS Audio Drum Loop 1.3 NTS Audio Labs has updated Drum Loop to v1.3, saying that this update is "a massive technical enhancement of the instrument."
- Artificial Audio Releases Quartz Artificial Audio has announced the release of Quartz, a multi-effect plug-in designed to turn sounds into ever evolving rhythmic soundscapes.
- Streetly Electronics Mellotronics M3000 HD Streetly Electronics, designers and manufacturers of the original mellotron and Omenie, creators of Ellatron for iPhone and iPad, announced their first joint development, Mellotronics M3000 HD.