iZotope Iris
iZotope Iris

Iris, Other Virtual Synth from iZotope in the Iris series.

public price: $249 VAT
  • Increase or decrease font size
BeyondR 11/17/2012

iZotope Iris : BeyondR's user review

There weren't any kind of compatibility issues in the program , it worked really great.
The book provided by the program was quite clear regarding the general configuration of the program and how the settings worked to get a clear understanding.

General configuration and setup is pretty easy.
The typical functions are accessible fro a nice window in the great design that has a lot of editing options to choose from and many presets provided by Izotope

The software performs incredibly well, the gear is stable and I've been using it for some time and I still use it in all of my tracks , the configuration is stable as you can imagine with such a pro company as iZotope.
I do get some nice desired changes in my mixes with this program.
I've been using this program for a couple of months, but I do enjoy every tweak provided by it.

What I do like most about it are the sounds, those sounds that are just so high quality and can be used in your hip-hop, pop composition , you can also manage to create a great orchestral composition. I also like iZotope's pro effects and processors, including chorus, reverb, delay, distortions, and filters that allow to modulate your sounds to a whole new level.

THe value of price is great, I think it deserves the 200$ , you can layer some different unique sounds to make a very original composition , and that's something that I really like about this program, is how easy and fast is layering.

Precision and quality of sounds are without a doubt to mention, they are extremely well made, realistic, pro , and easy to work with.

Yes, there are a lot of models out there, but you should without a doubt give this program a try and see how it works for you.

Knowing what I know I would buy this program and try it out to get a whole new perspective on music creation.