Korg Legacy Collection - Digital Edition
Korg Legacy Collection - Digital Edition
DJ Henny DJ Henny

« Good emulation of the M3. »

Publié le 01/28/11 à 08:29
This VST installed nicely and quickly and has worked nicely on both of my computers. I have used it on a low end computer (1.8GHZ pentium and 1gb ram) as well as my current (2.5GHZ Core2Quad & 4GB ram) and it runs equally as brilliant on both. The lbirary is easily accessable and nice to use, a breath of fresh air from other VST's that opt for dropdown menus that can't be scrolled in Ableton Live. It works nicely in both of the DAW's that I use, Ableton and FL Studio.

This software works well in both of my DAW's and performs admirably. There is a huge bank of sounds available and they all load near instantly. The CPU load is pretty low too so there is no problems with stacking up sounds. The memory usage is also low for a VST of the nature that it is, it has hundreds upon hundreds of preset sounds in the library. It is remarkably stable too, I have never found any crashes using soley this VST. I have been using it for a couple of months now.

I love some of the sounds on offer from this VST, they are thick and somewhat juicy. However the acoustic sounds on offer are remarkably dry and sound boring. Some of the sounds are pretty low quality too. There is a problem I have found using this vst, the sounds don't save in unless you double click on the library instead of just the single click to load the sound. Also, sometimes the VST will pick the wrong sound after you double click one of the sounds you want. It makes it a nightmare to find the sound you are looking for again through pages upon pages of sounds. I would still get this VST though knowing what I know now.