< Tous les avis Loomer Aspect
Loomer Aspect
Loomer Aspect
songboy songboy
Published on 03/21/10 at 22:16
I run this on a Macbook with Leopard OSX. So far this plugin has worked great. I have not needed to see the manual as it is a very simple synth to figure out. Yes, the general configuration and setup is very simple. It is your typical Synthesizer interface with Oscillators, Envelopes, LFO's, Filters, etc., with an easy to setup midi controller assignment option. Yes, all the typical functions are right in front of you, in a large visual interface so its easy to read.

I use the loomer Aspect in both Logic 9 and Ableton 8 and it works great. It always saves and recalls presets and never crashes in both DAWs. The plugin performs well with my midi controllers and functions well in the DAWs so I give it a 10 out of 10. I have been using this synth for about a month.

What I like most about this synth is the user interface is really easy to use and navigate. Its large and, even though I am not crazy about the colors, they stand out very well. Other things I like about this synth is the wide ranging sounds you get out of this unit. I have used a bunch of synths over time and this one is a "mid" range synth really. You can make a bunch of different patches with this unit (some great ambient ones), but the warmth lacks in many of them. Overall this is a decent synth, but I find synths like Absynth, Arturias collection, and Rob Papen's collection always get a lot more use in my music than this one does. There is nothing particularly bad about this synth but the sounds weren't particularly great either. I got this plugin for around $100. It would have been a great synth to start off with, but with the many others I have, this one doesn't get much use. I give the sound an 8 out of 10. Pretty decent but not spectacular. I probably wouldn't buy this one again as I have so many better ones already.