The Lower Rhythm Noizdumpster
The Lower Rhythm has released Noizdumpster, a VST instrument synth plug-in for creating glitchy, pulsating and looping, siren-like drones.
Noizdumpster functions via two operators, each with a chain of three oscillators and two delay units that affect the way the MIDI pitch signal is modulated. In addition, each of the two operators have six toggle switches that connect different parts of the operator together in order to produce relatively unexpected results. Top it all off with a global low pass filter and a completely variable bit crusher.
- Six oscillators.
- Four delay units.
- Variable (non-stepped) bit crusher.
- Global lowpass filter.
- Internal rerouting toggles.
Pricing & Availability
It's available for Windows and costs $12.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Syntheway Organux v1.1 Syntheway has updated Organux to version 1.1.
- SPL DrumXchanger Review Drum replacement tools were very rare a decade ago but have become much more common in modern music productions. When the inventor of the famous Transient Designer launched its own sound replacement plug-in, it was obvious for us at AudioFanzine to want to test this tool!
- Native Instruments George Duke Soul Treasures Native Instruments introduced George Duke Soul Treasures, a new software instrument that makes the charismatic keyboard work of soul legend George Duke available for music production.