Mecha Audio Hex
Mecha Audio has released Hex, which is described as an "Effect Playable Bass Synth".
Hex allows you to play effects and modulations using MIDI keys instead of automating, you can trigger:
- Wobble Rates (tempo synced).
- Pitch Rises and Drops (tempo synced).
- Sound Source Changes.
- Bit Crusher.
The audio demos below are each one instance of Hex with no automation - all effects and modulations are triggered via MIDI notes (except drums sounds).
Hex costs $30 and is available for Windows VST.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Xenium Audio updates X-Tube to v.1.1 X-Tube is a free VST plugin that simulates tube amplifier saturation effect, now available in v1.1
- Resonance Sound Vintage Movie Vocals Resonance Sound has announced the release of Vintage Movie VOcals.
- UVI Darklight IIx UVI is pleased to release Darklight IIx - inspired bya Computer Music Instrument of the 80s.