Output launches Signal for Kontakt
Output’s second virtual instrument combines synth and organic instrument sounds to generate pulses with Kontakt.
According to Output, Signal goes beyond the traditional sample and synth limitations by focusing on pulse.
The instrument includes a 40 GB library with digital and analog synths as well as organic instruments recorded with multiple layers and round robins. You can manipulate them on multiple layers and rhythms thanks to the built-in step sequencers, arpeggiators, LFOs and a proprietary Tape Looper.
- 500 Pulse instruments
- Ability to use up to 4 pulses at once
- Rhythms: looper, step sequencers, arpeggiators and LFOs
- 4 center Macro sliders
- 40 GB of sound content with analog and digital synths and organic instruments
- Advanced section with filters, convolution reverb, saturation, delays and more
Signal is designed for use with Kontakt 5.3 and later. The instrument is available for the price of $199 or bundle with Rev for the special price of $348 instead of $398. More info at outputsounds.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cakewalk launches Sonar « Cambridge » update Owners of a Sonar Artist, Professional or Platinum subscription program can now download the new Cambridge release.
- Audio Assault offers Defacer Audio Assault has launched Defacer, a free plug-in for Mac and Windows that can radically transform your sound.
- Photophore, a synthetic flock app for iPad Taika Systems has released at the AppStore a virtual synth based on animal behavior to create various sounds on the iPad.