Plogue chipsounds Updated
Plogue has updated chipsounds to version 1.501.
This update is intended for Logic OS X 64, V-Machine or Pro-Tools users. For users who don't have issues with their current setup, it is not required to install this update.
Changes from 1.5 to 1.501:
- Added Mac OS X 64 Audio Unit compatibility.
- Added VMachine compatibility.
- Fixed a few RTAS-related crashes.
- Can now choose which slot to 'host automate'.
- Various bug fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- reFuse Software Lowender 1.1.2 reFuse Software has announced the release of version 1.1.2 of Lowender.
- KarmaFX Synth Modular Updated + Mac Version KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to version 1.15 and, for the first time, it is now also available for the Mac OS X (Intel) Audio Unit platform.
- Alfred Publishing - Teach Yourself Cubase Alfred Music Publishing adds to its Pro Audio library a new beginner's guide to the digital audio workstation, Cubase.