Spire, Reveal Sound first virtual synth
Reveal Sound announces the release of Spire, its first algorithmic virtual polyphonic synth for Mac OS X and Windows.
- 4 oscillators with FM, Classic, Noise and AMSync modes
- Mono and polyphonic modes
- 9 voices of unison per oscillator with Density (classic and special detune) function
- 2 multimode filters with 12 types
- 4 LFO
- 4 envelopes
- Modulation matrix with 15 slots, each with 2 sources and 4 targets
- Drift, portamento and pitch wheel support
- Effect section with shaper, phaser, vowel, chorus, flanger, delay, reverb, 3-band EQ, punch and multiband compressor (upward/downward)
- Stereo width, pan, signal routing between filters, oscillator reverse, phase and pitch controls
- Preset manager with load, save, copy, cut and paste functions
- MIDI Learn
Spire is available in VST and AU plug-in formats on Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. It has got an introductory price of $69 instead of 139€ exc. VAT. More information and demo at reveal-sound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A free creative sampler for Reaktor Peter Dines from Reaktortips adds to its Reaktor instrument list the Frame 3 sampler with advanced sampling possibilities.
- SonicXTC B-Line 303 virtual synth SonicXTC announces the release of B-Line 303, its first commercial virtual synth which name will remind a famous 1980s bass synth.
- 8DIO dances on EDM 8DIO introduces EDM Trap, a new sound library for Kontakt intended for electronic music and hip hop producers.