Rob Papen’s Raw synth is out
Last October, Rob Papen announced that he was working on a new virtual synth aimed at distorted sounds. Raw is now available.
Raw was created in collaboration with DJ Promo (aka Sebastian Hoff) and DJ Free-K (Freek Vergoossen) after they met with Rob Papen at Dancefair 2014.
- 2 oscillators, each with an XY pad to distort the waveform using phase distortion
- Draw custom waveforms and use them as LFO waves to create wobbles
- Filters, EQ, waveshaper, distortion and Lo-Fi at the voice synth level
- Chorus, phaser, flanger, stereo delay and HQ Reverb effects
- Built-in arpeggiator/sequencer
- Preset bank manager
Raw is a VST, AU and AAX 32 and 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It has an introductory price of 119 € until December 31st, 2014. Regular price is 149 €. You can download a trial version from www.robpapen.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- It’s Christmas at Native Instruments’ Before you join your family or friends for the snowy holidays, have a look under the Native Instruments Christmas tree…
- Soundsdivine Other Voices library for Codex Soundsdivine completes the Waves Codex sound collection with the Other Voices preset library.
- Audanika SoundPrism Electro on the iPad Audanika adds an Electro chord progression-based app to its SoundPrism music creation series for the iPad.