Samplephonics Nevo Analogue Machines
Samplephonics Nevo Analogue Machines

Other Virtual Synth from Samplephonics .

Anonymous

«  A must »

Published on 11/26/14 at 04:02
Installation could not be more simple, you open the presets directly on our hard drive via KONTAKT, knowing that there are also packages for ESX and Reason, the module interface is not very aesthetically successful but very effective modulations and effects.

Installing on an aluminum macbook, 2 GB of ram and it runs well has a few nimble a little long to load but it's still reasonable.

I bought it there's a week and I must say that for me it is quite unusual to work like that, my first time working with software Sampeur before it only with analog synth or analog modeling ( moog, viruses, dave smith, waldorf ...) and for reasons of space, financial results for the recordings I went back fully involved and fully reviewed the way I work.
First observation: it is fine to have synth 1000 see 2000 euros behind Let's follow otherwise it is useless (sound card, compressors, effects ...) in the studio of course!
Second observation: the sound of a digital VST makes me allergic, I tried for years and it's not happening, it's not like me at all! especially in the low end!
So third solution: using a software Sampeur including (true) sounds of my favorite synth ... but with editing capabilities approaching a maximum of one hardware unit !!! and similar nevo appeared like magic! Favorite machines registered to perfection, and so that we can believe behind a real synth accompanying KONTAKT module include envelopes, LFOs, filters, sequencer, arp, notochord, delay, chorus, reverb and all of amazing quality! I said that the samples are sounds from synth them directly and not an emulation same as I have read in the forum. Minimoog, SH101, Obx, Juno, Neve, MS10, JX and FAT in this pack, clearly hoping for a result in the same spirit with another set of synth korg monopoly of gender, prophet 5 ...