SAR VST Logana
SAR VSTs has announced the release of Logana, a free VST instrument and effect plug-in that uses physical modeling to emulate analog hardware.
This is designed to create "warm non-aliasing waveforms with little CPU use."
- Three analog style oscillators with four waveforms (Sine, Saw, Pulse, and Triangle).
- Noise generator with variable level and color (tone).
- Modulation matrix and modulation envelope.
- LFO with Sine and triangle waveforms able to modulate pitch or pulse-width on oscillator 1, 2, 3, or all of them.
- Lowpass filter with adjustable slope (12db, 24db, or 36db), cut-off, resonance, and a separate cut-off envelope.
- Amplitude envelope and overdrive distortion.
Viewers of this article also read...
- BBE Stomp Ware BBE Sound Inc and Nomad Factory announced the release of the Stomp Ware multi-formats plug-ins.
- SPL DrumXchanger SPL has announced the release of DrumXchanger: it is designed to replace drum sounds in multitrack sessions irrespective of their level - DrumXchanger replaces samples phase-accurately in the original signal.
- Le Lotus Bleu ACE Steroids Grand Bundle Le Lotus Bleu has announced the release of the ACE Steroids Grand Bundle, a collection of 208 patches for the u-he's virtual modular synthesizer, ACE.