SONiVOX announced the release of its latest instrument from their Nemesynth Audio Research Group, TWIST – Spectral Morphing Synthesizer.
Twist is a new tool for musicians, producers, and sound designers that combines a new type of synthesis, performance controls, and a GUI designed to give the user control over a new sound engine.
- Spectral Morphing Synthesis engine
- 200 factory presets that can be personalized into thousands
- MIDI Learn & Save Function – Lock TWIST’s controls up with a midi controller.
- Onboard tempo-synced variable resolution pattern generator
- SONiVOX’s Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C)
- Onboard chorus, tempo sync delay, and reverb fx
- PC Standalone, VST and RTAS Compatibility
- MAC Standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS Compatibility
Twist – Spectral Morphing Synthesizer is MAC & PC compatible and will work with most major DAW software as a VST, AU, and RTAS plugin.
Pricing and Availability:
Twist is available now with a MSRP of $149.99 and an estimated street price of $99.99. You can check out the Twist video and mp3 examples.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.