SONiVOX announced the release of its latest instrument from their Nemesynth Audio Research Group, TWIST – Spectral Morphing Synthesizer.
Twist is a new tool for musicians, producers, and sound designers that combines a new type of synthesis, performance controls, and a GUI designed to give the user control over a new sound engine.
- Spectral Morphing Synthesis engine
- 200 factory presets that can be personalized into thousands
- MIDI Learn & Save Function – Lock TWIST’s controls up with a midi controller.
- Onboard tempo-synced variable resolution pattern generator
- SONiVOX’s Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C)
- Onboard chorus, tempo sync delay, and reverb fx
- PC Standalone, VST and RTAS Compatibility
- MAC Standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS Compatibility
Twist – Spectral Morphing Synthesizer is MAC & PC compatible and will work with most major DAW software as a VST, AU, and RTAS plugin.
Pricing and Availability:
Twist is available now with a MSRP of $149.99 and an estimated street price of $99.99. You can check out the Twist video and mp3 examples.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Acorn Instruments Masterkey 25/49 Acorn Instruments offer two USB controllers, the Masterkey 25 and Masterkey 49 keyboards.
- Steinberg Cubase 6.0.3 Steinberg has released the 6.0.3 maintenance update to its music recording and production systems Cubase 6, Cubase Artist 6 and Cubase Elements 6.
- New Neyrinck Plug-Ins for ProTools Neyrinck announced that the SoundCode Exchange MXF and SoundCode Exchange MXF Import plug-ins for Pro Tools are now shipping for Mac and Windows.