Syntheway Organux v1.1
Syntheway has updated Organux to version 1.1.
Changes in v1.1:
- Added a Reed Organ and an Oberheim OB3 Organ.
- GUI totally redesigned.
- On-screen MIDI keyboard has been resized to 68 Keys.
- Minor modifications have been made to the default settings.
- Added to MIDI chart list the continuous controller CC# 00 for Organ Rotary Selector.
- Electronic Organ #2 was resampled due to an issue in one of their octaves.
- Small bug fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SPL DrumXchanger Review Drum replacement tools were very rare a decade ago but have become much more common in modern music productions. When the inventor of the famous Transient Designer launched its own sound replacement plug-in, it was obvious for us at AudioFanzine to want to test this tool!
- Native Instruments George Duke Soul Treasures Native Instruments introduced George Duke Soul Treasures, a new software instrument that makes the charismatic keyboard work of soul legend George Duke available for music production.
- CPU Productions Groove Detective CPU Productions announced the official release of Groove Detective, a new tool for searching in very large collections of drum and percussion loops.